CoEd Varsity Indoor Track
Meet entries and order of events for this Saturday's 1/6/18 meet are below.
PARENTS - It is mandatory that each school provide 3 timers for these meets. If your child is entered in the meet PLEASE email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you are willing to be a timer. NO Experience needed and the admission fee is waived. The meet should be over by 1:30pm.
The meet is on a rolling schedule. The following is an ESTIMATED time of arrival for your event/s.
Opening Field Events, 4x800 relay, 55 Hurdles - ARRIVE at 6:30am
55 Dash, 4x200 relay - ARRIVE at 7:30am
1600 run, 500m Dash - ARRIVE at 8:15am
1000m run, 300m Dash - ARRIVE at 9:15am
3200m run - ARRIVE at 11:00am
Below is information from the meet director.
Looking forward to meet #3 at Episcopal on Saturday, January 6th. I have attached a copy of the work assignments and schedule.
A few reminders:
1. Cars park at Minnie Howard or in the neighborhood across Braddock Road.
2. Buses park in the Chinquapin Circle adjacent to TC Williams.
3. All Warm up and Warm down must occur off campus.
4. Athletes and fans should only be in the field house, not in any other building on campus.
5. Each team must provide 3 timers throughout the meet.
PROCEDURES FOR INDOOR TRACK MEETS
@ EPISCOPAL HIGH SCHOOL: FLIPPIN FIELD HOUSE
· All buses must unload at the Minnie Howard bus circle, not on Braddock Road and then park at Chinquapin park located to the east of T.C. Williams High School. Buses should return to the Braddock Road side of Episcopal HS at 1:00 pm for student pick-up.
· Parents may park at Minnie Howard School directly across from Episcopal on Braddock Road. Parking is not permitted on the Episcopal campus.
· Opens at 6;30 am. First event starts at 7:15 – 4 x 800M relay.
· Athletes and coaches are not permitted in other buildings on the Episcopal campus. Stay in the field house as much as possible.
· Restrooms are located inside the field house and three port-a-johns are located just outside of the field house.
· Bring all first aid supplies, including ice
· Bring toilet tissue
· Provide three timers with watches and coverage for your assigned event(s)
· ¼ inch spikes are allowed
· Athletes are permitted to warm up off campus they cannot run on the Episcopal campus.
· Everyone must clean up their area before leaving.
· Admission charge is $5.00
· Parents and spectators should stay in the stands and are not permitted on the floor of the field house except to access the concession stand.
· DSA should provide complimentary tickets for those individuals timing or working events, otherwise $5.00 admission will be charged.
· Athletic Trainer is located at the south end of the field house.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE ARE GUESTS OF EPISCOPAL HIGH SCHOOL AND OUR STUDENT ATHLETES SHOULD ACT ACCORDINGLY, ALWAYS OBSERVING GOOD RULES OF SPORTSMANSHIP
MARK EISENHOUR, DSA
703-824-6860 – OFFICE
703-965-3418 - CELL
|League Meet @ Episcopal||1/6/2018|
|4x800m||TIME||55m HURDLES||TIME||55m DASH||TIME|
|Aravind S. (1)||Matt C.||Sherzoy J. (V)|
|Quentin B. (2)||Ethan N.||Brian H. (V)|
|Ikhlaas B. (3)||Zane G. (V)|
|Varun C. (4)||Frank D.|
|Ashley L.||Akilesh M.|
|Renee L.||Alex J.|
|Nali H.||Eric D.|
|My-Linh B. (V)|
|Sherrie F. (V)|
|Lili S. (V)|
|Ashley L. (1)||Reed H.||Nikhil B.|
|Ally N. (2)||Rayaan M.||Tim H.|
|Alynne C. (3)||Leo D.||Frank T.|
|Lili S. (4)||Sean C.||Michael K.|
|Anna Z. - alt.||Daniel W.||Vik M.|
|Sherrie F. (1)||James V.||Nathan W.|
|Rachel N. (2)|
|Nali H. (3)||Shambhavi R.||Margaret C.|
|My-Linh B. (4)||Sherry X.||Hanna X.|
|Mishka P. - alt.||Michelle D.|
|Mia Y. (1)|
|Tammy D. (2)|
|Miriam M. (3)|
|Kate P. (4)|
|Renee L. - alt.|
|Sherzoy J. (1)||4x200m|
|Frank D. (2)||Curtis J. (1)|
|Zane G. (3)||Anup B. (2)|
|Rithvik G. (4)||Kevin L. (3)|
|Philip L. (4)|
|Nick B.||Ian K.|
|Max J.||Joshua S.||Ethan S.|
|Dylan Kl.||Luke O.||Tucker S.|
|Jonathan W.||Evan H.|
|Dennis T.||Rithvik G.|
|Erin G.||Anna Z.|
|Esther K.||Alynne C.|
|4x400m||TIME||HIGH JUMP||HEIGHT||Rachel N.|
|Alynne C.||Kai R.|
|Rachel L.||Parthiv C.|
|Kai R.||Naman S.|
|Michael K.||Mark P.|
|LONG JUMP||DISTANCE||Frank T.|
|Frank T.||Joshua S.|
|Luke O.||POLE VAULT||HEIGHT|
|Tammy D.||Rachel L.|
ORDER OF EVENTS @ EPISCOPAL 2017-18
Field House opens at 6:30 a.m.
7:30 a.m. Girls - High Jump (all teams all Jumpers) - starting height 4'3" (raise 3")
(After Girls-HJ) Boys - High Jump (all teams all Jumpers) - starting height 5'3" (raise 3")
7:30 a.m. Boys - Long Jump (3-Scorers per team)
(After Boys-LJ) Girls - Long Jump (3-Scorers per team)
(After Girls-LJ) Boys - Triple Jump (3-Scorers per team)
(After Boys-TJ) Girls - Triple Jump (3-Scorers per team)
(After Girls-TJ) Open Pit - Long Jump (1 Hour Boys & Girls together)
(After Open -LJ) Open Pit - Triple Jump (1 Hour Boys & Girls together)
7:30 a.m. Boys - Shot Put (3-Scorers per team separate by meet)
(After Boys-SP) Girls - Shot Put (3-Scorers per team separate by meet)
(After Girls-SP) Open - Shot Put (1 Hour Boys & Girls together)
7:30 a.m. Girls - Pole Vault (Limit 5 vaulters per school)-Opening Height 6'9"(raise 6")
(After Girls-PV) Boys - Pole Vault (Limit 5 vaulters per school)-Opening Height 8'9"(raise 6")
(Reverse order of PV in Jan.)
RUNNING EVENTS (Rolling Schedule)
7:15 a.m. Girls – 3200m Relay (2 Teams)
Boys – 3200m Relay (2 Teams)
Only scoring Athletes MAY use starting BLOCKS in the 55m Dash - Non scorers will run first !!!
Girls - 55 meter Hurdles (3 @ Quad-meet) scorers per school ***
Boys - 55 meter Hurdles (3 @ Quad-meet) scorers per school ***
Girls - 55 meter Dash (3 @ Quad-meet) scorers per school ***
Boys - 55 meter Dash (3 @ Quad-meet) scorers per school ***
Girls – 800m Relay (5 teams per school-1st team only scores)
Boys – 800m Relay (5 teams per school-1st team only scores)
**Girls - 1600 meter Run (First 3 from each team score)
**Boys - 1600 meter Run (First 3 from each team score)
Girls - 500 meter Dash (3 scorers per school & 5 Non-scorers per school)
Boys - 500 meter Dash (3 scorers per school & 5 Non-scorers per school)
**Girls - 1000 meter Run (3 scorers per school)
**Boys - 1000 meter Run (3 scorers per school)
Girls - 300 meter Dash (3 scorers per school & 5 Non-scorers per school)
Boys - 300 meter Dash (3 scorers per school & 5 Non-scorers per school)
**Girls - 3200 meter Run (First 3 from each team score) (1 section only)
**Boys - 3200 meter Run (First 3 from each team score) (1 section only)
Girls – 1600m Relay (2 teams per school IF we start after 12:45pm)
Boys – 1600m Relay (2 teams per school IF we start after 12:55pm)
**Distance Races: Only 3 athletes can run 2 open distance races.
Everyone else can only run 1 open distance race.
*** Tri meets – 55D & 55H – 4 varsity runners per school only 3 score
-- run JV first followed by Varsity
Limit 14 non-scorers per school in 55 Dash
League Meet results from 12-15-17 have be posted under the Files tab.
?MEET ENTRIES AND OTHER INFORMATION BELOW:
=PR= Holiday Invitational: Thomas Jefferson S&T Entries
|HS Boys 4x200 Meter Relay|
|-||Relay Team A
0) Frank Ding 0) Ian Kang 0) Minyoung Hwang 0) Zane Givans
|HS Boys 4x800 Meter Relay|
|-||Relay Team A
0) Aravind Sreeram 0) Sean Clancy 0) Varun Chilukuri 0) Ikhlaas Bhat
|HS Boys 55 Meter Dash|
|HS Boys 300 Meter Dash|
|HS Boys 500 Meter Dash|
|HS Boys 1000 Meter Run|
|HS Boys 1600 Meter Run|
|HS Boys 3200 Meter Run|
|HS Boys Long Jump|
|HS Boys Pole Vault|
|HS Girls 4x200 Meter Relay|
|-||Relay Team A
0) Anna Zhang 0) Ally Nakamura 0) Nali Huynh 0) Tammy Ding
|HS Girls 4x800 Meter Relay|
|-||Relay Team A
0) Erin Ganley 0) Michelle Du 0) Margaret Covey 0) Sydney Szabos
|HS Girls 55 Meter Dash|
|HS Girls 300 Meter Dash|
|HS Girls 500 Meter Dash|
|HS Girls 1000 Meter Run|
|HS Girls 1600 Meter Run|
Where:Prince George's Sports and Learning Complex, 8001 Sheriff Road, Landover, MD, 20785.
Field events:Opening heights: BHJ: 5'6"; GHJ: 4'6"; BPV: 9'0"; GPV: 7'0". Flight order will be low seed to high seed.
Track events:Section order will be fastest seeded sections first.
Awards:The top three athletes in each event will be given awards.
Results:Results and pictures will be posted at milestat.com.
Concessions:A variety of hot and cold concessions will be sold throughout the meet.
Admission:$5; free for children 12 & under.
Meet Directors:Mike Kiernan, email@example.com.
PARKING: ALL SPECTATORS AND BUSES MUST PARK IN LOT D. FOR SPECTATORS THAT MEANS GOING STRAIGHT ON BRIGHTSEAT ROAD AND TURNING RIGHT INTO THE LOT (DO NOT COME DOWN SHERIFF ROAD). BUSES CAN DROP OFF THE ATHLETES THEN MUST GO BACK TO LOT D.
=PR= Holiday Invitational
December 23, 2017
9:00 a.m. Girls Long Jump (Girls Triple Jump will begin 30 minutes following conclusion of LJ)
Boys Long Jump (Boys Triple Jump will begin 30 minutes following conclusion of LJ)
Girls Shot Put (Boys Shot Put will begin 30 minutes following conclusion of the Girls)
Boys High Jump (Girls High Jump will begin 30 minutes following conclusion of Boys)
10:00 a.m.Girls Pole Vault (Boys PV will begin 30 minutes following the conclusion of Girls)
Rolling Time Schedule, Girls race first in each event followed by Boys
9:00 a.m. 4x800 Meter Relay
55 Meter Hurdles
55 Meter Dash
4x200 Meter Relay
1600 Meter Run
500 Meter Dash
1000 Meter Run
300 Meter Dash
3200 Meter Run
4x400 Meter Relay
The spirit wear site is now available at:
All team members are expected to order at least the white team t-shirt.
The site will close on Sunday 12/10/17.
Results from the first league meet on 12-01-17 have been posted on the Team Files tab.
An Indoor Track Interest Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, 10/25, 8th period (B block), room 107.
Our first practice will be Wednesday, Nov. 8th, 4:30-6:30 pm.